Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Done4 How is Peotone going? - Sat Mar 27 2021 09:17 PM
Couldn’t make it was just wondering.
Posted By: essco Re: How is Peotone going? - Sun Mar 28 2021 01:33 PM
Only seen a few pics of set ups. Was hoping to see some photos of overall show.
Posted By: Done4 Re: How is Peotone going? - Mon Mar 29 2021 11:46 PM
What the hell!!’ Didn’t anyone go or is it a big secret?
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: How is Peotone going? - Tue Mar 30 2021 03:40 AM
Cloudy, drizzly with a cold wind there on a Sunday morning. Saturday, set up day, was nice...Seen Lonnie, Beav, Bryce, Randy, Tom Buckles and Ron Hoyt .I was only there early Sunday morning for an hour ..Covid and weather .. Not your normal Peotone Gas Show..No inside vendors. Most set up in the open air stock buildings.. Lonnie and crew done a great job considering what they had to work with.. Thank you and looking forward to the fall show..
Posted By: ClassicRocker Re: How is Peotone going? - Thu Apr 29 2021 02:21 AM
I was there Sunday. COLD and windy. Heard many say Saturday was the day to be there. First time I have been to Peotone and seemed like a small crowd to say the least - but with Illinois regulation and weather, I got the impression that show was not a normal Peotone shoe. I will go back and looking forward to some normalcy at next Peotone. I applaud the vendors who did stick around and set up on that cold, cloudy and windy day.
Posted By: Done4 Re: How is Peotone going? - Thu Apr 29 2021 03:23 AM
They are doing a great job dealing with the current situation and limitations. I wish them only the best to get through these tough times.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk