Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Big Block Cat Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Fri Feb 17 2023 01:49 AM
1st Annual Sothern California Gas and Oil Advertising show and swap meet. Saturday April 15th Vendor and Genral admission are at 6am. I hope to see you there. smile

Attached picture thumbnail (26).jpg
Cancelled - 41st annual Roy Reed's Annual Gas Bash .. ... cool

Cancelled - Corona, California, 41st annual Roy Reed's Annual Gas Bash, New Location! Don & Ann Long's Garage, 1460 W. Chase Drive, Larger venue with a huge garage, diner

and soda fountain, Swap 7am-1pm Saturday, Early entry and dealer set up is Fri. 9 am, info: Roy Reed (951) 205-7720 or Don Long (951) 830-2157
Thanks for all the work getting this new show started Anthony....It will be a good one for sure....hope to see all you Southern California collectors there! Very reasonable seller rates and ALL BUYERS have FREE ADMISSION
Posted By: bigdan Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Sat Feb 18 2023 02:36 PM
Anthony, you hit a home run .Thank you. We have lost three gas bashes in six months, what is going on? You are the Man. I will see you in April. Thanks again.
Thanks Dan and Dennis, it's shaping up to be a good show based on the responses I'm getting. This was put together in a very short time frame. Next year I hope to be able to offer inside vending spaces and table as I will search for a more permanent show location. Thanks Anthony
Posted By: minuteman Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Mon Feb 20 2023 09:09 PM
Hard to buy anything in this auction environment. Nobody wants to sell anything good and swap meets are suffering.
But hopefully this will be a great one and survive!!!
Good job Anthony!!
Thanks Kim, I hope to see you there! smile
The Show was fantastic, weather was great too. Thanks to everyone who showed up to buy and sell, already looking forward to next year's show. I wasn't able to get many photos, but here are some that I took. Thanks

Attached picture thumbnail (22).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (21).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (11).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (10).jpg

Attached picture thumbnail (15).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail.jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (37).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (25).jpg

Attached picture thumbnail (5).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (7).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (24).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (13).jpg

Attached picture thumbnail (19).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (8).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (18).jpg
Attached picture thumbnail (10).jpg
Posted By: Smoketree Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Mon Apr 17 2023 01:41 AM
Thanks for getting this going Anthony. It was good to see all this stuff locally, and the weather was perfect. Good show!
Anthony, Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post these photos. Always nice to see the stuff out there!
Posted By: bigdan Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Mon Apr 17 2023 01:21 PM
Looks like a great show Anthony, thanks for the effort putting the show together. Dan
Thank you for the photos, and for coordinating the show.
Posted By: mcgas Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Mon Apr 17 2023 06:44 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures - looks like a good show!
I had a blast....sold a bunch...bought some goodies to bring home and got to hang out with some great friends....I really like the FREE admission for buyers....can't wait until next year...thanks for putting this all together Anthony and Camille
Thank you Anthony and Camille for your hard work bringing us this wonderful event . It was wonderful to see so many friends there. I think the turnout was fantastic and next year will be even better. Having it the same weekend as Pomona was great!

Attached picture 383392C8-723C-4139-B1DD-492A54A5F1C9.jpeg
Attached picture EFB901E8-CFC9-4B28-9AE2-389554412573.jpeg
Attached picture 9EEEE7E6-39A8-4C4A-A88B-17A7F8C7EB46.jpeg
Attached picture 3A8E3767-36BE-40DE-BD74-6472C50A2973.jpeg
Posted By: veltex Re: Southern California Gas and Oil Advertising Show - Mon Apr 24 2023 02:47 PM
Just more kudos, great job guys!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk