Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gulfiend! Looking for two Hershey spaces, Chocolate field... - Sun Aug 22 2010 09:22 PM
...subject pretty much says it all, I'm looking for two spaces in the Chocolate field for the Hershey swap meet...Mr. Moderator: if I've got this in the wrong section, sorry about that, please move it...thanks!
Mark, I can offer two in the Orange field, if that will help? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
...thanks Paul, but I reckon I'll just sit this one out...hopefully I'll make the trip next year...
Posted By: NOS Re: Looking for two Hershey spaces, Chocolate field... - Tue Sep 28 2010 12:49 AM
Hello.
I joined in order to tell you I've got a couple of very good spaces on the Chocolate Field for sale--both are end to end and are on the end row corner. I sell on ebay too if you want to get anymore info--my user name on ebay is eyeit.tryit.buyit. Thanks. NOSforLESS
Sent you an email. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
NOS, I tried finding you on Ebay but to no avail? If you are interested in discussing these spaces, call me at c.410-245-3210 shop. 410-969-2899. or email me at paulhittle@juno.com Thanks, Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Are these two spaces in the orange field still available ?
Wes, Sorry, they're gone. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk