Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: KZ1000 Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts - Thu Sep 30 2010 11:49 PM
Here are some updated photos on the auction website for Ron Baker's Estate Auction. With the large volume involved it was decided to hold off on the Garage contents till next spring. We have found great items in every location we looked with more places to clean. It will certainly be an Auction not to Miss, Check out the photos and feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=951867&category=0&zip=&kwd=
Posted By: 57tbirdkid Re: Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts - Fri Oct 01 2010 12:20 AM
What time can I preview the items? Does the auction start at 11am or the preview starts at that time?

Thanks
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Large Estate Auction Nov. 13th, Massachusetts - Fri Oct 01 2010 09:24 AM
Preview will be a couple hours on Friday Nov. 12th, and 8-10 Sat. a.m. The Auctioneer says he will be starting this auction at 10 a.m.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk