Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: 1937 GMC Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Thu May 10 2012 01:09 AM
Wanted to post these sooner, but just been real busy. All the good deals were brokered on Wednesday; alot of signs and a few pumps were available. Sign prices weren't too high.

Attached picture Flying A.jpg
Attached picture Conoco Sign.jpg
Attached picture Fisk Tire Boy.jpg
Attached picture Gulf Sign.jpg
Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Thu May 10 2012 01:10 AM
more

Attached picture Hood Tire Sign.jpg
Attached picture Magnolia Sign.jpg
Attached picture Marathon Sign.jpg
Attached picture Opoline Sign.jpg
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Thu May 10 2012 01:26 PM
Those are some killer signs, really like the neon.
Posted By: Gas globe guy Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Sat May 12 2012 01:37 PM
I like them all!!
Posted By: Big Oil Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Tue May 15 2012 08:49 PM
It was an enjoyable swap meet to attend. Had fun and found some treasures for myself.
Posted By: signgod2112 Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Tue May 15 2012 09:34 PM
Of all the signs and pumps that were there, this is all you got?
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Tue May 15 2012 09:50 PM
Be thankful that anyone takes the time to post "ANY" pictures. Its time consuming when you're at a swap meet and very few think to do it. Thanks for the pictures! Its appreciated!
Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Tue May 15 2012 10:03 PM
Originally Posted By: signgod2112
Of all the signs and pumps that were there, this is all you got?

I was at my space selling most of the time; was able to only venture out twice and was walking quickly. Would have loved to see more and take alot more pictures; maybe next year you can "man" my booth for me so I can look to buy and add to my collection.....LOL.
Posted By: Rich Jensen Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Tue May 15 2012 10:27 PM
That Flying A sign is a beaut.
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Wed May 16 2012 02:13 AM
i can`t say enough about someone who attends the show and takes pictures for the rest of us to enjoy!!! be thankfull to them!!!..they are spending quality time out of their time to share with us...i appreciate it very much!!! ps..i`m as you know i`m partial to flying -A- that flying -A- sign is over the top...txs for shareing..alan
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Wed May 16 2012 02:58 AM
Thanks for posting the great pictures. I for one, appreciate the time and effort put forth by you. It was a selfless act, that should not go overlooked!
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Wed May 16 2012 06:28 PM
I agree, thanks a million, it's truly appreciated.
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Pictures of Pate Swap Meet - Thu May 17 2012 02:56 AM
Thanks again here also.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk