Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gasoildude Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Tue Feb 19 2013 01:34 AM
I will be there setup inside with my middle boy. Stop by & say hi smile
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Tue Feb 19 2013 04:15 PM
Will do Brian.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Tue Feb 19 2013 04:32 PM
Who has been to Peotone before? How is the parking and all that setup, adequate space? I would imagine there will be a large amount of trailers.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Tue Feb 19 2013 07:36 PM
Just got my confirmation,will be there in space C-49.will have some misc things,and of course a few clocks! And also a bunch of camaro's! Stop in and say hey!
Posted By: Gas stuff.com Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Tue Feb 19 2013 09:06 PM
I will be there also. Set up inside and out,bringing a huge load of signs,air meters,displays,and some pumps. There is plenty of easy parking and all the room outside you would need. Hope to see you all there.John
Posted By: olddutchgas Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Fri Feb 22 2013 01:59 AM
We will be there for the weekend, looking forward to it! As usual we will be set up right when you come into the front door with a bunch globes and quart cans for sale. This is always a great show!

Lonnie & Aaron Hop
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Fri Feb 22 2013 05:09 PM
See all you goof balls there!
Posted By: bustermonty Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Fri Feb 22 2013 06:50 PM
Tom and I by the door in the back room against the wall with a window. Both of us bringing excellent items.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Fri Feb 22 2013 10:10 PM
Have a safe trip and a good time. They are killing us with o.t.
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sat Feb 23 2013 12:50 PM
If anyone has a globe holder attachment/receptacle for a Correct Measure Pipe Organ pump I would love to buy it,,, and will be at the Peotone auction and show.. Dan Matthews and John Mancino both know me if you can't find me..
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sat Feb 23 2013 12:51 PM
Greg, any sneak preview on pre sell items ?
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sat Feb 23 2013 01:55 PM
Phil Im going to have to come down there to give you a hard time LoL. Been a while since I have seen ya. Maybe at the Hoosier show we can have a couple hops pops smile
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sat Feb 23 2013 11:14 PM
Brad ill go with you!!maybe between the two of us we can drag him to peotone!
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sat Feb 23 2013 11:33 PM
I would love to, work just won't allow.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Sun Feb 24 2013 01:19 AM
Sounds like a road trip laugh
Posted By: PLUM_72 Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Mon Feb 25 2013 02:58 PM
http://www.matthewsauctions.com/auction.php?action=get&id=712
Peotone auction sneak peek...
Posted By: Shotzy13 Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Mon Feb 25 2013 05:42 PM
Make sure you read the disclosure before bidding on Proxibid.

PLEASE READ: At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.

PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Mon Feb 25 2013 06:19 PM
haha... so the auction house is therefore legally able to see your maximum bid price and legally able to bid you up to that themselves.
Posted By: PETRO NUT Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Mon Feb 25 2013 11:22 PM
thats crazy if true.
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Peotone Show March 3rd Whos Going? - Wed Feb 27 2013 07:20 PM
so , only bid what you want to pay,, no more,,
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk