Find an eco air meter 93

Posted by: Mathieu

Find an eco air meter 93 - Tue Sep 12 2017 01:58 AM

Hi petro guys

First post on the forum. Mathieu, passionated about corvettes and old garage stuff. On saturday, i got a nice find here un belgium. I m looking for Android eco air meter since months, I Washington about to import one of them from US and I found this on a old garage !
Unfortunately thé black couverture IS missing..

Mhh..Come black dont know how insert picture..

from Belgium, passionated about corvette & old garage - Tue Sep 12 2017 02:16 AM

Hi petro guys,

I M Mathieu fromage belgium, passionated about corvette and old garage stuff like gas pump, eco meter, néon and plates.. everything that could be a Time capsule and about cars of 60s and before. I have two corvettes ans start tout collect stuff for the Man cave. I ce just found a nice eco meter and will be glad tout talk about it and ask how to restore it.
Posted by: advertologist

Re: from Belgium, passionated about corvette & old garage - Tue Sep 12 2017 09:00 AM

welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted by: SandPCollector

Re: from Belgium, passionated about corvette & old garage - Tue Sep 12 2017 09:23 AM

Welcome to Oldgas. Good luck with your restoration.
Posted by: pickurt

Re: from Belgium, passionated about corvette & old garage - Wed Sep 13 2017 07:33 AM

Welcome.

Re: Find an eco air meter 93 - Thu Sep 14 2017 02:51 AM

Heres the picture
Posted by: JimT

Re: Find an eco air meter 93 - Fri Sep 15 2017 10:09 PM

Lets see the part that is missing.

Re: Find an eco air meter 93 - Sun Sep 17 2017 05:43 PM

Hi Jim, i m currently on holidays. I ll take the picture once back Home.
Posted by: bsplichal95

Re: Find an eco air meter 93 - Sun Sep 17 2017 08:05 PM

Welcome to OldGas!

Re: Find an eco air meter 93 - Tue Oct 24 2017 09:50 AM

Sorry .. vacation was quite long wink
Actually i ve separated parts to clean and repaint the case. The missing part IS the rear cover where the id plate IS fixed. I Saw some eBay items corresponding to the rear cover but theres no "Hole" to fix the id plate (i have to find it as well). I have no Idea if the meter IS still working.