Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Maura New Gal on the site - Sun May 13 2018 05:25 PM
Hello, my name is Maura. My husband Dennis and myself are new to the board. We have been collecting for years and have quite a few items in our collection. We have everything from gas Pumps and signs, to pedal cars, parking meters and even drive-in speakers. We aren't on here to sell anything, we are actually in the market for a round 6' sign to display outside our garage. We have the pole and ring, but are looking for a Sinclair HC two-sided 6' sign to go in it. It has to be Sinclair because we are restoring an 8' Dino to sit below it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted By: advertologist Re: New Gal on the site - Sun May 13 2018 05:41 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: New Gal on the site - Sun May 13 2018 06:59 PM
Maura, Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: New Gal on the site - Mon May 14 2018 03:58 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: pickurt Re: New Gal on the site - Mon May 14 2018 04:12 PM
Welcome.

Posted By: Nicole Re: New Gal on the site - Mon May 14 2018 05:10 PM
If you get a little flashing envelope, that is a personal message (pm) probably from someone who has what you need. You may also want to post your request in the Want to Buy Petroliana section. Good luck!
Posted By: Maura Re: New Gal on the site - Tue May 15 2018 02:20 AM
Thanks to everybody who said hello and welcomed us in. We are going to try and upload a few pics of some of our stuff soon. We just got the 12' sign pole and 6' round frame this weekend for our garage sign and just finished getting them set up for media blasting tomorrow. Hopefully we can get them painted in a couple of weeks.
Posted By: RedHat Re: New Gal on the site - Tue May 15 2018 07:13 AM
Welcome!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk