Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: sjstar New here to the site from N. California - Wed Dec 24 2014 01:49 AM
Hello all,

New to the site and looks like a great forum with all kinds of things to learn.
I am 27 years old and have a sign that i cherish very much. This sign was passed down to me from my Dad. Him and his brother found it when they were young. They actually found two of them and my uncle has the other. I was hoping to post about this sign to see if i could gain any knowledge about hyvis, about what years this is from and really just to share my sign with others. It is double sided, looks like it would have been an A frame stye sign, and its 24x17" porcelain. Love all the signs I see on here by the way and hope to possibly purchase some for sale in the future. Thank you to all
Posted By: JUNK KING Re: New here to the site from N. California - Wed Dec 24 2014 02:30 AM
Welcome to oldgas.com
Posted By: advertologist Re: New here to the site from N. California - Wed Dec 24 2014 03:54 AM
welcome aboard... cool
cool sign
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: New here to the site from N. California - Wed Dec 24 2014 12:36 PM
Welcome..
I love that sign
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: New here to the site from N. California - Wed Dec 24 2014 04:37 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.com!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: New here to the site from N. California - Thu Dec 25 2014 11:55 PM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: sjstar Re: New here to the site from N. California - Fri Dec 26 2014 01:50 AM
Thank you to all. cant get enough of this site.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: New here to the site from N. California - Mon Dec 29 2014 12:49 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: New here to the site from N. California - Thu Jan 08 2015 03:11 PM
Hey, another guy from San Jose! Welcome.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk