Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: petropumps Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Wed May 06 2015 02:55 AM
Ok, here's one you just don't see. Bowser 555 with Bowser-made computer. Personally I think this would be the best rusteration ever...polish the stainless and throw some ad glass in the doors and you're done. Relatively straight and complete pump. Doors need some adjusting to fit perfect and one site glass is broken but that's about it. This was in the keeper pile and will go back if it doesn't sell in the next couple days. $1200. PM or call 5034736092.

Posted By: petropumps Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Wed May 27 2015 03:21 PM
Back to the top. One and only price drop. I put a pump plate on this thing and it looks great. Very rare pump with the Bowser computer. All stainless is there and nice. $1000.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Wed May 27 2015 05:27 PM
Really nice pump
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Wed May 27 2015 05:33 PM
Petropumps,

Can I have your permission to use one of the above pictures in the next Gas Pump ID book? If so, please email your full name and I will acknowledge your contribution.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Sim
jhsim@petrocollect.com
Posted By: petropumps Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Wed May 27 2015 07:22 PM
Sure Jack. Go ahead.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 01:22 AM
Nice pump! If you are going to Iowa gas and could deliver to there I would say "I will take it" But shipping is a killer in this deal. Someone in your area should jump on it. That pump rocks!

Rob
Posted By: Big Block Cat Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 04:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Gas Pump Rob
Nice pump! If you are going to Iowa gas and could deliver to there I would say "I will take it" But shipping is a killer in this deal. Someone in your area should jump on it. That pump rocks!

Rob

Rob, If you can find a way to get it to the Fred Stokes show, I could bring it to Bakersfield show or Escalon. Cool pump.
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 12:14 PM
Thanks Anthony,

I appreciate that offer! I will give it some thought and see what I can do.

Have a great day,
Rob
Posted By: mavericks8371 Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 12:36 PM
Nice looking pump wish you was closer
Posted By: SKomatinsky Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 02:52 PM
I can get this down to TX (Dallas, Austin, Houston) for $100 shipping if anyone wants this pump
Posted By: petropumps Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 04:04 PM
Thanks Sean for that offer. As usually happens guys, no one's interested and then everyone is. I'm systematically going through all the PMs and emails I got last night and this morning trying to be fair with everyone. I'll get back with each one of you...just give me a little time.
Posted By: petropumps Re: Very Rare Bowser Gas Pump - Thu May 28 2015 11:36 PM
Pump is sold. Thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk