Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: ryanfair More Pumps for Sale - Tall Tok 39, Wayne 511 Blend - Wed Sep 30 2015 03:56 PM
FREE Peotone delivery!

Here is a pretty nice tall Tokheim 39. Good patina with Standard Oil decor. It does have a nice globe mount up on top. I just noticed that the top trim pieces above the doors are not on it in the pics, but I do have them and they are included with the sale.

Posted By: ryanfair Re: More Pumps for Sale - Tall Tok 39 - Wed Sep 30 2015 04:04 PM
Ok, one more for today. A Wayne 511 Blender made for Sun Oil Co, Sunoco. This one still has the "Blender" parts in it for mixing the various grades. One of the doors has been whacked as you can see in the pic. I do have faceplates for both sides. It is missing one of the top window/door pieces as seen. The face plates currently have 3 grades and prices shown. The other 2 are still there but have a blockoff plate thing covering them. I assume you could change that if you wanted all 5 grades to show.

$750

Posted By: ryanfair Re: More Pumps for Sale - Tall Tok 39 - Sun Oct 04 2015 10:25 PM
Ok, let's try $750 on the 39 and $700 on the Blender?
Posted By: ryanfair Re: More Pumps for Sale - Tall Tok 39 - Mon Oct 12 2015 04:20 PM
Any offers so I can decide whether or not to bring them to Peotone?

Thanks!

Ryan
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk