Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Old Racer SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Thu Dec 17 2015 11:01 PM
How often do you see a 75+ year old NOS ORIGINAL globe for sale? Especially a brand like Sinclair. Includes the original "Cincinnati Advertising" globe box.
Please see full picture array and description on our web page. Thank you.
$1900 ** FREE SHIPPING

https://www.oldgaspumpguys.com/Original_Globes.html

Includes FedEx insured shipping in the 48.

Outside 48 US shipping available at extra cost.
Cash, Check or MO only. No PayPal.
Wow, John, a guy just has to love that original Cincinnati Advertising sticker that is still on the top of your globe. What a terrific piece. Best of luck with your sale. John
Posted By: PetroPlus Re: SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Fri Dec 18 2015 04:11 PM
Awesome globe! I'll check back after Christmas; hopefully Santa will fill my stocking with $.
Wow! Santa will bring you that much!

Lucky fella! wink
Posted By: Old Racer Re: SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Sat Dec 19 2015 11:23 AM

Several people have asked for at least one picture of the globe to be posted on here.
I'm sorry I thought it would be easier to just click the link to our web site to see all nine with the total description.
So here are a couple of pictures of the globe and the original box that comes with it.
Thanks again.

By the way, we do offer Holiday Lay Away!
If you want to wait until your stocking fills up again. grin

Posted By: keithia Re: SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Sat Dec 19 2015 06:52 PM
Stunning!
Posted By: lillysdad Re: SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Sat Dec 19 2015 08:06 PM
PM sent....
Posted By: Old Racer Re: SINCLAIR "bars style" 1930-37 ORIGINAL NOS GLOBE - Sat Dec 19 2015 08:37 PM
SOLD!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk