Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pro/air Tokheim 36 Complete and NICE! NICE! NICE! - Tue Dec 16 2008 10:58 PM
FOR SALE: Tokheim 36 unrestored and complete, straight and SUPER nice. NEW Face plates, and lower 8 piece Chrome trim. Serious only, NOT cheap. Not able to email photos.
Posted By: belair57 Re: Tokheim 36 Complete and NICE! NICE! NICE! - Tue Dec 16 2008 11:05 PM
How much are you asking?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Tokheim 36 Complete and NICE! NICE! NICE! - Tue Dec 16 2008 11:55 PM
http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000001.html
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: Tokheim 36 Complete and NICE! NICE! NICE! - Wed Dec 17 2008 01:37 AM
LOL
Posted By: Koolmotor Re: Tokheim 36 Complete and NICE! NICE! NICE! - Sat Dec 20 2008 12:30 PM
"Not able to email photos" I noticed you are not able to email photos and obviously you are not able to post photos. I'm assuming many of us wonder so the question begs - Why not? I'm not trying to be rude, its just that emailed photos and posted photos are extremely important in this hobby and you have not been able to do either for a long time. Myself, and I would hope others, would be willing to work over the phone line with you if you need help uploading or attaching photos. pro/air do you have a digital camera? If not this would be your first step. There are many makes and models available at a relatively low cost that would easily cover the easy task of email attachmnets and photo posting. If you need guidance on selecting a camera we can also help you in this department. Just ask!

Koolmotor George
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk