Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: travis_towle In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 09:12 PM
Hey guys long time no talk. I am down in New Orleans right now and thought I would share a find that someone might want. I found a blown glass globe etched 18x18 inches wide and tall 7 1/2 base. I am not going to buy it but someone here might want it. I am using an ipad and can not get a pic up. It is of some kind of logo? The shop is asking 500.00 for it.

I will try to post a link to the photo on my facebook page.

The store is top drawer inc.
504-897-1004

If you need help getting it shipped and packed i can help arrange that at a ups store or maybe the shop owner can help? I will be here until monday or so.

Travis Towle
Topeka, Kansas
785-408-3409
Posted By: travis_towle Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 09:26 PM
I can not get a photo here but if you search facebook for my name Travis E. Towle I just posted a photo of the globe.

Travis
Posted By: travis_towle Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 09:29 PM
Hey i can text the pic of it too your cell too, just did that.
Posted By: travis_towle Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 10:17 PM
Hey if you look at the globe pic upside down you can see it is a tent with sheeperds hooks.

Travis
Posted By: likeitall Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 10:30 PM
please send me a picture to jhbruce4@cox.net. thanks
Posted By: travis_towle Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 11:02 PM
Sent...

Travis
Posted By: powerlube Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 11:14 PM
That's not a gas pump globe it's a globe from an organization similar to the lions clubs or el jebel
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sat Nov 03 2012 11:20 PM
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: In New Orleans - Travis Towle - Sun Nov 04 2012 05:04 AM
A comment on taking a globe to the UPS store.

I bought a globe over the web thinking I would be in the area and would pick it up but that didn't work so the auction house took it to the UPS store. They charged me $98.00 packing and shipping. I thought this was a little much, but I wrote it off as another lesson learned.

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk