Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Wasatch Man Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:08 PM
I have stored a fair amount of signs , globes , etc. over the years in my storage shed and the loft above my garage , these things are not displayed or part of my collection that I want to keep . I am getting to the age when I should start doing something with it . I really don't want to ship globes or big signs, so don't make a special trip but if your in the area give me a call , prices will be fair. There is a lot more than shown in the pictures and most of it is for sale . I tried to put this in the for sale without prices but it wouldn't let me. Thanks Peter

Attached picture IMG_0790.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0791.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0792.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0793.JPG
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:09 PM
One more picture

Attached picture IMG_0794.JPG
Posted By: Alex Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:15 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:34 PM
Globe rings

Attached picture IMG_0795.JPG
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:38 PM
You're going to break the internet with picture like these !
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 05:00 PM
I will hang on to the Royalite sign , but I have 3 or 4 more clean restroom signs as well as 30 to 40 medium to big Union oil signs stacked up in the shed some are near mint. If there is any union oil collectors out there. Again I'm sorry but I don't want to ship big stuff. Thanks Peter
Posted By: Hud Oil Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 05:51 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Tue Feb 07 2017 07:12 PM
Ultra Power pump plates are sold to Noah . Thanks
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Wed Feb 08 2017 10:05 PM
Thanks for the great response , it has been way more than I expected . I pulled out this station lighter it has one quarter sized touch up on the shade . And I took a better picture of the globes and porcelain light fixtures that I have . Thanks again Peter

Attached picture IMG_0796.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0797.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0798.JPG
Posted By: tbronckr Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Sun Feb 12 2017 10:04 PM
Hi,
I'm from Boise and am going to be traveling back through your area this week. Where in Utah are you located and will you be around if schedules work out this week?
Thanks,
Tim
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Sun Feb 12 2017 10:53 PM
Hi Tim I live on the north east part of Salt Lake and most of the time I can be available with prior notice . Just give me a call if you can tomorrow morning we can work out a time . If I can't answer leave a message I will call you back . Thanks Peter 801-518-8581
Posted By: tbronckr Re: Are you traveling thru Salt Lake City ? - Sun Feb 12 2017 11:28 PM
Peter, that sounds great I'm heading back from the Midwest through Wyoming tomorrow morning and should be through your area midweek to late week and will give you a call and give you a heads up with good notice. Thanks so much! Tim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk