Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: BryceG Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Wed Mar 16 2016 04:14 PM
Rare double sided porcelain flange sign. 1920s Bartles sign based out of Milwaukee, WI. Pretty good condition, one side better than the other, but both with excellent color and gloss. Bottom of sign is not perfectly straight, slight bend. See pics and feel free to ask any questions.

$1600

Attached picture bartles1.jpg
Attached picture bartles2.jpg
Attached picture bartles3.jpg
Attached picture bartles4.jpg
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Thu Mar 17 2016 01:27 PM
Very nice sign
Posted By: BryceG Re: Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Thu Mar 17 2016 06:58 PM
thank you... I'm actually really surprised its not sold yet. the last time it hit the market it was sold twice for $1800, and one was to a reseller that planned to profit on it.
Posted By: djhubba Re: Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Sat Mar 19 2016 12:10 AM
I'm surprised too..if I had the dough it would be on its way to my house like yesterday 😀 Awesome sign
Posted By: BryceG Re: Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Thu May 26 2016 01:09 AM
sign still available... also on ebay.

price drop for OldGas... $1300
Posted By: oldiesbutgoodies Re: Bartles Motor Oils porcelain flange sign - Fri May 27 2016 01:13 AM
Bryce, if you decide to sell the green sterling Quaker state sign I would be interested

Bob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk