Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Tue May 02 2017 04:39 PM
We have accumulated several more boxes of blem lenses. Every lens that leaves our shop is vetted and detailed to be perfect, if its not, it goes in a pile and we sell them CHEAP! Each photo shows the price and problems with the lenses on that photo. The first 3 photo's are pairs of lenses, and the last one is single lenses. Please PM or Email us to order, the Sold items will be updated on our sale page here Sale Page

Attached picture 15BlemsSOLD.jpg
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Mon May 15 2017 06:32 PM
The list has been updated, but there is still lots to choose from, check out the great deals here Pogo's Garage SALE!
Posted By: MrBelvedere2 Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Tue May 16 2017 06:22 PM
Sent an email, I would like to purchase the Tower Gasoline lenses...thanks!
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Wed May 17 2017 04:11 PM
Thanks for the order Larry, still lots to choose from, click the link to order your's Pogo's Garage SALE!

Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Mon May 22 2017 05:32 PM
The list has just been updated, and I added a set of 15" Johnsons to the minor blem pile. Click here to order Pogo's Garage SALE!
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Sat Jun 10 2017 01:33 AM
The list has just been updated, and there is still a ton of great deals, get 'em while they're hot!

Click here to order your's Pogo's Garage SALE!

Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Pogo's Garage 15" BLEM SALE Up To 50% Off! - Tue Jun 27 2017 02:19 PM
We have about half the pile left, the flyer above has been updated. This is the last update for this post, thanks to those that purchased!

Still lot's of good stuff left, if you see something you like, just let me know...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk