Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: erp7777 GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Tue Dec 05 2017 07:55 PM
eBay item number:162774175099
So here is a RARE VINTAGE ORIGINAL GOOD GULF PORCELAIN GAS PUMP PLATE SIGN. Porcelain sign is in aged used condition as is see pics with good color and shine measuring about 8.5 by 11. Other signs in the pic are listed separately and are NOT included for sale in this listing. You are buying one Good Gulf sign only, sign to the right , the other Good Gulf sign is listed separately , price is per each , Yes I will combine shipping if you need both signs.
Posted By: wayno48 Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Tue Dec 05 2017 09:16 PM
When measuring something it's always width first.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Tue Dec 05 2017 11:52 PM
That E-bay number is a Pennzoil sign and as we have told you before THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PUT IN A PRICE HERE!!!

OH AND THE GULF SIGN IS ON THE LEFT NOT RIGHT!
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 12:00 AM
.... And for the love of god, PLEEEEASE learn how to post pictures, instead of making potential customers go to another website to look. It's a little difficult to learn, but once you know how, it's a breeze.

I'll be honest Erp, I don't even look at your items anymore, because its a pain in the rear to copy, cut, open another website, paste, and search, and then hope it's the right item (or find out its something I'm not interested in, in the first place).

You may be losing potential customers, and/or increased bids because your advertising here, but not posting pictures.

My two cents.
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 01:02 AM
Completely agree with Speedracer. I won't even bother to look if I have to hunt for a picture. I'm 71 years young and posting pictures on this site is a breeze.
Posted By: huskybob Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 01:36 AM
Originally Posted By Speedracer

I'll be honest Erp, I don't even look at your items anymore

That pretty says it all for me.
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 03:31 AM
Guys...Based on his posting history, and his ignoring of prior constructive input from Old Gas members, I'm pretty well convinced that this guy, Erp7777 doesn't care what we think! John
Posted By: dodgeman60 Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 11:43 AM
If the guy cant follow the rules , the moderators need to take action. For crying out loud how hard can it be to put a price on it? Just saying.....
Posted By: Oldgas Re: GOOD GULF GAS PUMP PLATE PORCELAIN SIGNS - Wed Dec 06 2017 11:59 AM
It is within the For Sale Guidelines to post an eBay announcement in this section of the forum.

I have asked erp777 to include a price even though it is subject to change in an auction format

If you don't like that a seller is not including a picture or that his ad is not what you like, please just scroll past it rather than commenting and bringing the topic back to the top of the page.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk