Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Jocky Flying A Service porcelain sign 48" Sign #2 - Sat Jun 01 2019 06:32 PM
I have two of these. Putting them both up separately. This one is not as nice as the second one (in my opinion). It doesn't have the same luster as the other and also has a few more dings in the "A". History: I purchased these while living in Eugene, Oregon. Found them in Coburg, Oregon, a small farming town just North of Eugene. They had been stored in the crawl space of an old home. No other information. I have lugged them around for all these many years and now deciding to sell. These are a little hard to find and harder still to pin down a price. Found one at a Sotheby's auction "Auburn Spring 2019 Offered From The Strauss Collection Lot 2346 $4,000 - $6000 Offered Without Reserve" There is only one photo and I can see a couple of small chips and what look like scratches up at the top but is probably reflected light. Given all of that, I'm offering this one for $3,000 plus you pay actual shipping or pick up at my residence in San Tan Valley, Arizona. Thanks for taking a look. I have a few more photos if you're interested. Comments welcome.

[b][/b]SOLD

Attached picture FlyingA2Front.jpg
Attached picture FlyingA2Back.jpg
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Flying A Service porcelain sign 48" Sign #2 - Sat Jun 01 2019 07:17 PM
pm sent
Posted By: herns Re: Flying A Service porcelain sign 48" Sign #2 - Sat Jun 01 2019 08:14 PM
Im looking for 1 or 2 of these if anyone has any they want to sell, please send pics to my cell 716-866-3666 Thank you..Mike
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk