Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jack Sim Need fuses for your Buss display-I have them - Fri Oct 18 2019 08:56 PM
I have a quantity of these metal packs with five fuses, available. They sell for $6.00/pack of five fuses at Walmarts, but I am selling 10 of them for $10.00 + shipping. After the first ten you purchase they are $1.00 each, just let me know how many you want. My choice and there might be some duplicates. Notice the packs are on cards but I can remove them from the cards to cut down on the shipping.

I don't do PMs, so just list here how many you want and include your email so I can get back to you with the total cost.

Questions? 314-427-3943 jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack and Cindy Sim

Attached picture DSC_0122.JPG
Posted By: advertologist Re: Need fuses for your Buss display-I have them - Fri Oct 18 2019 11:13 PM
Jack,
would you please post picture of the other side of the fuse boxes ? .. ... cool
Thank You
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Need fuses for your Buss display-I have them - Sat Oct 19 2019 07:09 PM
They all are the same.

Sorry that I picked one with some very small scratches, the tins are so small that a large picture brings out everything.

Jack

Attached picture buss-.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: Need fuses for your Buss display-I have them - Sun Oct 20 2019 12:48 AM
Thanks Jack .. ... cool
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk