Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: fleetcmat Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Sun Oct 10 2021 11:08 PM
I have a stainless steel Mobil pump and matching Wayne Island Oil Can Rack. These are as is but have many parts that can be salvaged. Both bases are rotted out. Light fixture functions and has new bulbs. I also have a key for the bottom doors of the oil can rack. I also have both surrounds that mount in the doors and surround the faceplates. I also have one window glass. All for one money $150.00 or best offer. I really would like to move these items. Let me know if you would like additional photos. Thanks.

Attached picture Mobil1.jpg
Attached picture Mobil2.jpg
Attached picture Mobil3.jpg
Posted By: fleetcmat Re: Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Fri Oct 29 2021 03:58 PM
Price drop $100.00 takes both.
Posted By: Urbanguy Re: Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Sat Oct 30 2021 01:59 AM
Those oil can racks are really rare. The kicker is the tops. No one makes the plastic domes and finding good originals is almost impossible.
Posted By: fleetcmat Re: Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Sat Oct 30 2021 11:41 AM
I have seen a few of the racks. They are scarce. Right on the tops. I have one pump. It has a top. Has a crack in it that the previous owner used silicone to fill it and so far it is solid.
I would like to know just how many of those pumps/racks were made by both companies. I had a former Mobil distributor tell me that those pumps were three times the price of a pump at the time. His company did not use the pumps because of that high price.
Posted By: fleetcmat Re: Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Mon Nov 22 2021 01:43 PM
Still available. Like to to move them out. Thanks!
Posted By: fleetcmat Re: Mobil Gilbarco pump and Wayne Oil Can Rack - Thu Jan 13 2022 07:20 PM
Make me an offer. I need them gone. Thanks!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk