Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 12:48 AM
The neighbor is going to scrap this 57 chevy truck out. 357 engine. $500 will take it home. Richard

Attached picture IMG_0011.JPG
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 01:07 AM
Details?..I know a few guys who might be interested..Phone # to call owner at,and or what state/town is it in?
Posted By: bcool72 Re: Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 02:39 AM
Phone number please... I would like it ...my cell it 207-446-6633...call or text
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 03:03 AM
Good deal here
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 04:19 PM
A little more info on this truck. About 25 years ago the EPA stared shutting down farmers with underground tanks. The farmers started buying these trucks to get around the new regulations. This truck came from Pendleton, Oregon. It is located in Walla Walla, WA. The truck has been parked in pasture and has not been used for 15 years. It was running at the time, but the engine is weak and the transmission popped out in 3rd gear. The ignition switch has been removed as well as the heater. The farmer will help in loading the truck, but the buyer must make all the arrangements. He is currently talking to Bill in ME and he may buy it. If you are interested send me an PM with phone number and I will pass it along. Richard
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Husky gas truck - Fri Jan 28 2022 04:19 PM
A little more info on this truck. About 25 years ago the EPA stared shutting down farmers with underground tanks. The farmers started buying these trucks to get around the new regulations. This truck came from Pendleton, Oregon. It is located in Walla Walla, WA. The truck has been parked in pasture and has not been used for 15 years. It was running at the time, but the engine is weak and the transmission popped out in 3rd gear. The ignition switch has been removed as well as the heater. The farmer will help in loading the truck, but the buyer must make all the arrangements. He is currently talking to Bill in ME and he may buy it. If you are interested send me an PM with phone number and I will pass it along. Richard
Posted By: gaspumpg Re: Husky gas truck - Sat Jan 29 2022 01:23 AM
awesome truck!
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Husky gas truck - Sat Jan 29 2022 01:44 PM
Price to get it transported to N Y
Posted By: mikeschevy6673 Re: Husky gas truck - Sat Jan 29 2022 09:39 PM
Is this truck still 4 sale
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Husky gas truck - Sat Jan 29 2022 11:56 PM
The neighbor is working with Bill from ME. Two other people are next in line and both ready to ship so it is pretty well spoken for. Richard
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Husky gas truck - Sun Jan 30 2022 03:40 PM
Truck is sold thanks for your interest. Richard
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Husky gas truck - Sun Jan 30 2022 04:46 PM
Thank you for your work to keep this nifty truck out of the hands of the scrapper, Richard. "You did good!" John
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Husky gas truck - Sun Jan 30 2022 05:00 PM
Ditto what Jolly-John said. Thanks for keeping a piece of history alive!
Posted By: bcool72 Re: Husky gas truck - Mon Jan 31 2022 01:55 AM
Thank you Richard.....
Posted By: bcool72 Re: Husky gas truck - Wed Feb 23 2022 06:34 AM
And the HUSKY has reached it's new home in Maine....was trying to post a pic... but not sure how..sorry
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Husky gas truck - Wed Feb 23 2022 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by bcool72
..was trying to post a pic... but not sure how..sorry

It's easy. On the post submission form, click on "Attachment Manager" to upload a photo into your message.
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=703369

If you have trouble, contact me via email or PM message.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Husky gas truck - Wed Feb 23 2022 03:34 PM
Glad it made it there with all the weather everybody is having. Richard
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk