Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jolly-John Two Neat CITIES SERVICE Station Items - Sun Feb 06 2022 08:27 PM
This is a 1963 CITIES SERVICE Credit Card Policy poster. I'm assuming it would have been hung near the cash register for quick reference by the station attendant. 11" wide by 18" high, on heavy card stock, with a hanging hole at the top. It has never been used. The overall condition is very good, with just a few blemishes from being stored and then moved around all these years. These should be visible in my photos.

It appears there were all sorts of interesting rules about which station sales could be charged...".no unmounted tires, no motor overhauls, NO repair and labor bills exceeding $50 (Ha, that would hardly cover an oil change these days)". Also has colorful photos of "Exchange Company" credit cards CITIES SERVICE would accept, including ENCO, ROYALITE, RICHFIELD, and COSDEN.

The second item is a 1963 CITIES SERVICE Eager Beaver kid's comic book. This nifty handout for the children of station customer's is the "Story of the Wheel" issue. 30 pages, full-color throughout, with a few CITIES SERVICE advertisements included. The condition is good, but certainly not mint. Overall, this is a fun display item.

I'm selling these two CITIES SERVICE items as ONE LOT. The TOTAL for both items is $33. plus the shipping. Thanks for looking. John

Attached picture 022 (634x800).jpg
Attached picture 025 (800x600).jpg
Attached picture 026 (800x600).jpg
Attached picture 020 (692x800).jpg
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: Two Neat CITIES SERVICE Station Items - Sun Feb 06 2022 08:29 PM
A couple more photos of the CITIES SERVICE Eager Beaver kid's comic book. John

Attached picture 021 (600x800).jpg
Attached picture 042 (570x800).jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk