Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: a_modelaguy Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Wed Mar 29 2023 09:34 PM
Pictured here is a Ford Battery Stand with three Ford Battery Cases. I have enjoyed it long enough. This makes a nice addition to a Ford parts collection. What you see is the Battery Stand and three (non-functional) empty battery cases of various ages. For display and as-is. I would prefer the buyer to pickup after purchasing. But if the Buyer insists on shipping that will be at his/her expense. Asking $700 for the entire package, cash preferred. Also For Sale on other internet sites. Located in west central Ohio.

Attached picture DSCN3741.JPG
Attached picture DSCN3743.JPG
Posted By: Robert77 Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Mon Apr 10 2023 08:51 PM
PM Sent
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Mon Apr 10 2023 09:58 PM
Great buy right there ! Nice one
Posted By: a_modelaguy Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Mon Apr 24 2023 06:59 PM
I want to let everyone know that the battery cap laying on the RH battery in the photo did not match any of the batteries and has been taken off this ad. Someone wanted that battery cap and since it did not match the batteries, I sold the cap and the cap ONLY.
In addition, I have many detailed photos of the battery cases in case anyone wants to look at the batteries themselves in more detail. Just let me know and I can post them here. They are posted currently on Fordbarn and the Vintage Ford Forum.
Posted By: a_modelaguy Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Wed Apr 26 2023 01:15 PM
Just posted this item for sale on the AACA forum as well.
Posted By: kybred76 Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Sat Apr 29 2023 01:46 AM
Pm sent
Posted By: a_modelaguy Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Tue May 02 2023 07:29 PM
FYI everyone: The battery stand is 24" tall without a battery x 33.5" wide R-L x 16" F-B. The top battery adds 7.5" and weighs 12 lbs. The RH battery weighs 20 lbs. The LH battery weighs 31 lbs. The battery stand itself weighs 32 lbs. Total is 95lbs. A 40 x 48 x 4.5" wood pallet weighs 37 lbs. A pallet box 40 x 48 x 36 weighs an additional 15lbs. Total with pallet and box would be 147 lbs, so if shipped I would figure a package 40 x 48 x 40.5 in size weighing 200 lbs max.
Posted By: a_modelaguy Re: Ford Battery Stand with Batteries - Sat May 13 2023 07:43 PM
The Ford Battery Stand has been SOLD.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk