Oldgas.com Home
It that time again, Let's see what you've picked up this past week.

Attached picture week 9a.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4458.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4459.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4465.jpg
one oiler ... cool

Attached picture IMG_1656[1].JPG
Not much this week, except this nos Mobil tire stand .

Posted By: LOWright Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Mon Aug 03 2015 12:17 AM
Picked up this Tin Chevrolet Sign, first time i've seen this color combination.....and some Gulf stuff...

Attached picture Chevrolet Tin Sign.jpg
Attached picture Chevrolet Tin Sign #2.jpg
Attached picture Gulf Aircraft Quart Oil Can #1.jpg
Just been buying some cans. Nothing super special. Upgrading when I can. The one oiler says "sample" and the description is different. Never seen one before. Gargoyle Process can is my favorite and it is NOS I had to straighten it out but I got all the dents and bends out no problem. I like when I can save the original tops and bottoms of a can.

Dan

Just one this week..super clean example though.

Attached picture standard.jpg
This Bowser C111 sold on Ebay but the deal fell through and I picked it up very reasonably
Posted By: savex Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Mon Aug 03 2015 03:05 PM
Been looking for a decent one of these for quite a while. Finally got one at an estate sale Saturday. Thanks, Savex

Attached picture union foster 003.JPG
Originally Posted By LOWright
Picked up this Tin Chevrolet Sign, first time i've seen this color combination.....and some Gulf stuff...

Briggs hardware in Geneva Indiana has one NFS Same family same sign!(hanging on the back wall in the link below)I think this(yours) is the same sign Matthews had a while back in an auction.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...amp;oe=5635CB64
Posted By: LOWright Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Mon Aug 03 2015 09:01 PM
Thanks so much! That is too cool.........Do you know when that pic was taken? or is that recent?
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Mon Aug 03 2015 09:37 PM
Big Block Cat I love that Mobil Pump!
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Mon Aug 03 2015 09:39 PM
Picked up another Mobil SPECIAL Pump Plate and Mobil MENS & WOMENS Restroom signs.

Attached picture DSC_4075.JPG
Attached picture DSC_4081.JPG
My best buy this week..

Attached picture 11832132_10207275456062561_2030182021_o.jpg
Picked up the two on the lower right. Although similar, they are all different.
I really enjoy these Conoco cans. Need more of the older green ones.

Attached picture Conoco cans 150806 (2).jpg
Posted By: Done4 Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Fri Aug 07 2015 12:59 PM
Picked these up over the past weekend.

Attached picture flange 2.jpg
Attached picture flange.jpg
Attached picture pump plates.jpg
Attached picture globe.jpg
Posted By: Done4 Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 27th-AUG 2nd 2015 - Fri Aug 07 2015 01:13 PM
Essolube pint, Sealed container and Gulf lighter fluid.

Attached picture bottles.jpg
Attached picture gulf.jpg
Got these nice gulf cans this week have another one coming it will make it pair of each

Attached picture image.jpg
Originally Posted By mavericks8371
Got these nice gulf cans this week have another one coming it will make it pair of each

Oh baby those Gulf cans are cool!!! Since getting in the hobby, I've always felt these style gulf cans are hard to beat on graphic funess!! Awesome cans!!
Originally Posted By LOWright
Thanks so much! That is too cool.........Do you know when that pic was taken? or is that recent?

not an old picture,less than 3 years.You can walk into the store and see that sign anytime of day!
Wes you are cornering the market on buffalo! You need a sweet display pump for them.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk