Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Chevrolet SS Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 01:29 AM
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Here's the place to show off items in your collection. NO selling, offers to buy or links to selling please

Tom (dundign) a good friend of mine was generous enough to show me pictures of his collection tonight and gave me permission to share with the members here (as his skills are put to better use). See pictures below and you will also agree. "STELLAR" Collection!!!

Attached picture Pump_Collection_1-1.JPG
Attached picture Pump_Collection_2-1.JPG
Attached picture Pump_Collection_3.JPG
Attached picture Pump_Collection_4-1.JPG
Posted By: advertologist Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 01:39 AM
somebody's living right, I'm jealous.. ... cool
That is unbelievable and awesome the way it is set up. Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 01:55 AM
Ridiculous!! I mean that in a good way!! Just unbelievable!!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:10 AM
Makes my tiny room jealous! Beautiful. ...GB
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:23 AM
I thought I knew that Tom had a "Candy Store"; whereas it came to his collecting.... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW....

Like the others; I am jealous. And truthfully, more than a little dizzy from looking at all the goodies!!

Thanks to you Ron for posting the images... And of course thank you Tom; for allowing the images to be shared with us!!!!
Posted By: danlap99 Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:25 AM
WOW, WOW and WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL *******************
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:39 AM
Absolutely awesome! Thanks, Tom, for allowing us to see such a fine collection. Thanks, Ron, for sharing it here.
Posted By: henlovestoys Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:45 AM
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Awesome floor plan + collection, TOM!

Got to pay a visit someday. Pictures do not do them justice!

P.S. I hope it becomes a "Museum" someday ...
Posted By: pickurt Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 03:57 AM
Incredible!!!

Kurt
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 05:35 AM
Imagine the stories each of those pumps could tell if they could talk. That has to be one of the nicest collection of pumps I have seen . I remember seeing sometime ago when he started on that building before it had the collection in it . Great job on everything !
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 09:59 AM
Nice...Like soldiers @ attention.
Looks like a museum ...Awesome collection !!!
Posted By: Stu K. Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 10:34 AM
Very generous to share this collection. Quite impressive and a job well done. Thank you.
Posted By: dundign Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 01:39 PM
Thxs for all the nice comments... Anybody ever in the area just give me a call and would love to have ya... Big thanks to Ron Gordon for posting the pictures to share with everybody....

Always looking for rare pumps and rare pump plates...

619-971-1614

Thxs Tom
WOW!! Beautiful Collection!!
Looks great Tom!
Posted By: Done4 Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 02:46 PM
Now that is very very cool. Great to see these saved and preserved to enjoy forever. I don't think I could keep it that clean though, but I would try! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: pumpdoc Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sat Nov 14 2015 05:27 PM
What a great array of gas pumps. Thank you , Tom , for sharing your "family of gas pumps". You have a great collection of petroliana. Dan.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 01:44 AM
Tom, your collection is awesome. Looks like they are all restored. When I was at your house several years ago there were a lot of them not restored.

Here is Tom`s shop being built.

Posted By: dundign Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 02:14 AM
Still have a good group left to restore yet....Tom
Think I just had a heart attack, maybe a stroke too! Over the top stuff!
Posted By: HI-OCTANE Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 02:55 PM
Beautiful, would love to visit and see it in person if I'm ever in California I'll be calling you Tom .
Posted By: SKomatinsky Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 03:18 PM
Looks like you need a second building now Tom
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 03:58 PM
Thats Killer!!!!
When I was last there the building was just getting finished.
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Sun Nov 15 2015 09:22 PM
Respect from Canada awesome Thanks for sharing
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Mon Nov 16 2015 03:12 AM
Wow Tom! Those are some pretty pumps! Keep up the good work!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Mon Nov 16 2015 03:46 AM
Ron, thanks for posting! Tom, I am speechless!!! All I can do is stare and say wow!!!
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Mon Nov 16 2015 01:59 PM
wink Awesome, Tom. One of the Top Tourist Attractions of Southern Cal.
Posted By: Wallster Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Mon Nov 16 2015 03:50 PM
Awesome!!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Wow! Gas Pump HEAVEN and More! A MUST SEE... - Tue Nov 24 2015 04:31 AM
Tom,

I am very impressed with your collection! Thanks for sharing! My collection of pumps is just the opposite all in the unrestored rough state. Nice restoration work! Would love to visit sometime.

Rob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk