Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Roy and Don’s gas show event video - Tue Apr 26 2022 02:30 AM
https://youtu.be/Wvsr1pQHJ3M

I scrambled trying to produce this video while working as a vendor at the same time . I hope this video is entertaining and enjoyable.

Rob
Posted By: mcgas Re: Roy and Don’s gas show event video - Tue Apr 26 2022 03:33 AM
I sure enjoyed the video Rob! Closest thing to being there - thanks again for taking the video and posting! Looks like a great show!
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Roy and Don’s gas show event video - Tue Apr 26 2022 02:18 PM
You’re welcome Steve, I really enjoyed being at both events. Just the decorating in that huge building alone is worth seeing.

Have a nice day,
Rob
Posted By: Not2Rusty Re: Roy and Don’s gas show event video - Tue Apr 26 2022 06:02 PM
Thanks for posting another great video.. I enjoy watching..
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: Roy and Don’s gas show event video - Wed Apr 27 2022 12:59 AM
Hello David, It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife Sandy at the event. Thanks for flying all the way out here to attend the event. Please tell Miles I said hello whenever you chat with him.

Until we meet again take care.
Rob
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk