Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: s932 fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 02:25 AM

I hope these pictures post i was having problems the first picture is a fire chief gas pump that i bought at a recent auction the signs are original 1952 the add glass is original i bought the glass globe and the contains lead signs at columbia swap meet thanks sanford for talking me into that globe it was the right choice. i also took this pump apart after buying and removed the pump rewired, painted the frame and wet sanded the pump the second pump is a pump i saw today on a farm down the road from my house i have passed it million times but never noticed the zephyr sticker before so i had to post it for that reason

Edit to resize oversized images

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 01-25-2008).]
Posted By: s932 Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 02:27 AM
sorry for the big pictures told u i was having problems
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 02:33 AM
http://www.oldgas.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=11&SUBMIT=Go
Posted By: the poor mans museum Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 03:14 AM
Just go back into Imageshack and resize your images to 640 x 480. They will resize in the post once you change them on your host site. These are HUGE!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 03:47 AM
The globe looks great on that Tokheim 39 tall. I always love to see the Zephyr logo out in the wild. Thanks for posting the pics.

Practice posting images in our Testing Area forum. Helpful image tutorial there.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: s932 Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sat Jan 26 2008 11:50 AM
thanks for the help guys its been a while since i posted a picture. oldgas i figured you would like the zephyr picture
Posted By: sanford Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sun Jan 27 2008 12:44 PM
Hey Shawn, that globe looks right at home on your pump. Lookin good.
Tony
Posted By: s932 Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Sun Jan 27 2008 03:08 PM
thanks sanford it really does its going to look better in about 7 weeks when the house is done and its inside
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: fire chief/ zephyr - Mon Jan 28 2008 01:50 PM
Love those 39's. Pump looks awesome!!!
Mike
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk