Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Tue Jun 17 2003 02:29 AM
HELLO EVERYONE.. HOW IS LIFE?? DWAINES GOING INTO THE ADULT FILM BUSINESS.. JUST ASK FOR HIS RESUME.. HA HA!!! JUST KIDDIN,,,,,,, AS GOOD O'L DWAINE ALWAYS SAYS,,, " HELP SOMEONE" I DID JUST THAT TODAY.. THE GUY WAS "CLEANIN UP!!!!" HE SAID,, SO I SAVED HIM A TRIP TO THE DUMP.. OLD BOWSER I THINK,, ?? 310?? ANYWAY,, HOPE ALL IS WELL,, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! I DID.. FRANK..
Posted By: gaspower Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Tue Jun 17 2003 03:55 AM
Wow Frankie, a Bowser Exacto Sentry. Nice. Doesn't look too bad. I'm in need of a pulley off of the electric motor if you're gonna gut it out.

Thanks

Vern J
Posted By: djhubba Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Tue Jun 17 2003 04:25 AM
Yea ...now thats what I'm talkin' bout.
---------------------------------------------
Hubba sayin Kudos Frankie
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Tue Jun 17 2003 04:28 AM
Great find Frankie!! You have had quite a few good days lately! Have you played around with the visible much yet? I may have to make a Idaho pump run soon!! Just look for that green and black trailer bumping along the back roads. Ha Haaa!! Keep up the good work and good deeds! Rob

------------------
Posted By: Anonymous Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Tue Jun 17 2003 04:48 AM
I IMAGINE A PULLEY WOULD BE AVAILIBLE..
Posted By: TN Volunteer Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Wed Jun 18 2003 05:33 AM
Hey Frankie,

Nice find I also was wondering if this would be for sale by any chance, still waiting to hear if the visible is for sale!!

Thanks,

TN Volunteer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Thu Jun 19 2003 02:37 AM
THE VISIBLE IS SOLD,, THIS ONE MIGHT BE FOR SALE I GUESS.. MAKE AN OFFER.. FRANK..
Posted By: TN Volunteer Re: PUMP OF THE DAY.. - Thu Jun 19 2003 04:19 AM
Hello Frankie,

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, I dont ussually make offers on stuff...been there done that and got the T-shirt. I have been burned toooooooo many times, you know what you want for it and/or what you gotta have for it. Drop me a note with a price and see where it goes from there.

pontiac_chieftan@yahoo.com

THanks,

TN Volunteer
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk