Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 02:08 PM
Dave Bowman sent me this picture last night and I had to share it, he knows how bad I want one of these pumps and just had to rib me that he found one first, defintaely my number one favorite display pump. Way To Go Dave!

------------------
Lance
PogoGas.com
Posted By: djhubba Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 02:18 PM
Its a good thing I had a back up drool bucket next to the computer because my everyday one just ranth over..LOL...AWESOME simply AWESOME. Thanks for the peek

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: Gary Drye Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 02:30 PM
Great showcase pump! Is this the one that has been advertised for sell in the mags? Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Scott Shipers Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 02:33 PM
Two thumbs up on that pump.......WOW and thanks for sharing it with us Lance.

------------------
Scott in Kansas City
quarts@mindspring.com
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 03:18 PM
WOW! AND GEEZ LOUISE! GREAT FIND
OF THE NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK! UM, DO THINK YOU HAD ENOUGH TIE DOWN STRAPS??? MAYBE ABOUT 9 OR 10 MORE WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER! LOL!!! WAY TO GO DAVE!!!

DOC @ TAG/W
drcoke@optonline.net
Posted By: big cheese Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 04:08 PM
right on lance, super pump thank you 4 the post enjoyed looking, cheese
Posted By: ss454elcamino5 Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 06:43 PM
Holy Moly, I'm right in line behind you Lance in wanting one of these puppy's. Must have been some sight back in it's hay day! Elden
Posted By: T-BONE Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Wed Apr 28 2004 11:32 PM
GREAT PUMP!!!!!!! DAVE BOWMAN IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND HAS SOME NICE STUFF.. DAVE IS GREAT TO DEAL, AND VISIT WITH..... HE BOUGHT THIS REASONABLE IT SOUNDS LIKE,, SO HE SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF HIS LATEST FIND... THUMBS UP FOR DAVE BOWMAN!!!!!!!! I HOPE TO SEE PICTURE OF IT RESTORED...... THAT IS WHAT PUMP HUNTING IS ALL ABOUT,, FINDING ONE OF THOSE BABIES!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN DAVE.......... ( HE GOT~R~DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) T--BONE....
Posted By: aquaelvis Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 12:03 AM
Dave told me at the gas bash he was getting the coolest pump in Jack's book. That is all he would say, looks like he got it. Man that is sweet. Dave is finding this, Don is pulling some odd clockface out of Oregon... my turn!
I need a find... Hubba get ready. 2 more months and we will be hunting the back roads of WA. Maybe we'll jump over the hill and hunt in Frankiki's territory too
Posted By: djhubba Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 12:08 AM
Yeah...me for that. Whooohoo

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA
Posted By: T-BONE Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 12:33 AM
GRRRRRRRR!!!!! STAY OUT OF KIKI'S TERRITORY!!! NO PUMPS HERE!!!!! L.O.L...... YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME ANY TIME,, COME ON OUT AND I'LL FIX YOU UP AN OLD FASHION,, IDAHO "ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTER" BAR-B-QUE...... AND A KEG OF BEER TO WASH THEM DOWN.... YOU GUY'S,, AND YER' GALS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT T~~~~BONES PAD..... GET IT DONE... FRANK G..........
Posted By: minuteman Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 12:57 AM
You need to just buy a couple wayne 60's and fabricate the rest Lance!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Morgan Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 01:15 AM
Awesome! What are those selling for? I know what the book says but what really do they sell for?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 01:50 AM
Morgan, I think the book is right on the money for this guy. I've talked to 3 different people that own or have owned one, I would have thought $15,000 but I got $12,000 barn fresh and $15,000 restored as values from the two of them, and that was in the last 6-8 months. I was offered one a couple years ago for double that, but I don't think it found a home. I have studied this pump and aside from the top 18" of the centre sheet metal of a Wayne 60, there isn't much you could use to build one of these. Its a great pump, and I agree Don and now Dave have made great scores, I'm going to go to bed tonight and dream about finding a Wayne 804, who knows?

------------------
Lance
PogoGas.com

[This message has been edited by pogogas (edited 04-28-2004).]
Posted By: pollyman Re: Super Duper Awesome Pump! - Thu Apr 29 2004 02:33 AM
Great pump, but I would just be happy with finding a Wayne 60. Anybody have one they want to sell??? HAHA.

------------------
~Jason
www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk