Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 08:31 PM
Mick,

Get Peggy and some paint ready, the surgery was a success! Here are some photo's from the operating room, before and after. She's a little bruised up, but a little paint and she will be fine. LOL Thanks, Owen

Attached picture peggy 4.jpg
Attached picture peggy 3.jpg

Description: After
Attached picture peggy 2.jpg

Description: After
Attached picture peggy.jpg
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 08:34 PM
...vastly improved!
Posted By: GILMORE Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 08:39 PM
Well done!
great job owen!!as i said i had just started to try and match the paint so i cant wait to get them!!!thanks!!!! mick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7eNDZLwo8Q
Posted By: Mac Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 09:11 PM
Nice job, Dr. Owen!

Mick,
Don't paint them. Just bolt them up and call it good.

Mac
mac,since the rest of the horse is not perfect,i think i am going to try and clean them up and then at least touch up a bit.not gonna try and fool anybody,but make them look like they belong with the rest of the sign for my display.at least now she wont have to walk with a limp!!
Posted By: Mac Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 09:33 PM
Not a bad idea, Mick.

"My momma said that they were my magic legs. She said they'd take me anywhere!!!" smile
Run Forest, Run!
YEAH, MICK...DON'T WANT THOSE FRONT LEGS LOOKING TOO "PERFECT!" wink

AWESOME JOB OWEN, PEGGY-SUE'S CAN LAND AGAIN!
Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE
YEAH, MICK...DON'T WANT THOSE FRONT LEGS LOOKING TOO "PERFECT!" wink

dont think i have any worries there,doc!!
Posted By: LOWright Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 10:10 PM
Mick,
Here's a photo of peggy's back side! Can i say that on oldgas? LOL I think you can tell more about it from the back.

Attached picture peggy 6.jpg
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 10:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Mac
Not a bad idea, Mick.

"My momma said that they were my magic legs. She said they'd take me anywhere!!!" smile

Thats a good one there. I needed a good laugh today laugh
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! - Mon Feb 07 2011 10:35 PM
Well done.
ok guys so now you know who the 'got to" metal work guy is!! nice "backside!!"btw owen just got these today,and had em done by around 2 or so.that one foot was really bent up too,the backside picture really shows how much better it is!
nice "backside!!
TOO MUCH INFO! eek
good thing its a horse and not a donkey!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk