Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: SteveP What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sat May 17 2014 04:24 PM

... Mine makes a great (kitchen) 'night light.'

Attached picture DSCN3594.JPG
cool.. cool
Looks great. Now, all you need to do is rig up a water tank and pump and use it to water those house plants. Then it will serve two purposes.
I just restored a 36b and added a liquor setup to come out if the nozzle. It is for a customers house in the Florida Keys. I put a switch into the nozzle to activate pump it worked perfect.
Great topic!

Waiting for more photos ...

Hen
Minimal lighting & DUST COLLECTING.
If there wasn't a pump the wife would have Another Plant in it's place!
Posted By: jbrooks Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sat May 17 2014 09:08 PM
mine serves as a good argument starter between me and my wife...does that count?
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sun May 18 2014 02:36 AM
Looks nice!
The only pump that is inside the house is on a timer to light up the stair and entry area at night. This is my first pump I got in 1995 and has been in the house sense it was restored in 96/97. I was going to put it in the garage with the others but my wife wanted it to stay inside. If I ever get back to working on my Wayne 70 station lighter it will go in place of the Bennett. My wife already picked a spot in the living room for the Bennett so I guess it will stay in the house.

Sharp pump Matt!
Posted By: pickurt Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sun May 18 2014 01:29 PM
No pumps in the house here, but they sure complement the work shop.

Kurt
Posted By: Mike M. Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sun May 18 2014 02:32 PM
I have 2 holding down a couple corners of my basement/game room.

Attached picture gas pump1sm.jpg
Attached picture gas pump.jpg
Posted By: 60wayne Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Tue May 20 2014 01:43 PM
As a light for my hall. I turn it off when I go up for bed.

Attached picture 001.JPG
Posted By: SteveP Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Tue May 20 2014 04:54 PM
OK Kurt. -- let us see an image of your pump/s in the shop!
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Tue May 20 2014 05:11 PM
My pump, a wayward MS 80, functions as a lightening rod. it seems to attracts my wife's jolts jabs and witticisms, none kind I might add. Wait till it moves into the house.
I have two Tok 39s in my house... The tall one makes a great gun safe.
Originally Posted By: SteveP
OK Kurt. -- let us see an image of your pump/s in the shop!

Ditto!

Folks, let's see the photos, please! "Words can't do it justice".

Hen
Posted By: Done4 Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 05:52 PM
Desk light for my shop office.

Attached picture desk light.jpg
Posted By: Tokheim Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 06:29 PM
This 505 of mine performs a very important function in the garage!

Hey DB, Another fridge smile Awesome 505 !!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 07:10 PM
I like the gun safe idea!! Nice pumps everyone, keep em coming.
Posted By: Steven C. Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 07:13 PM
Mine occupies my dreams.
Sorry no picture yet available. grin
Posted By: bustermonty Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 11:27 PM
Only one pump matters tonight concerning household function and that's my sump pump!
Posted By: s932 Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Wed May 21 2014 11:29 PM
Mine are for mood lighting funny thing though it never works.

Night lights ...eye candy ..things to look at while drinking beer...that's household right?

Attached picture image.jpg
Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 01:59 PM
Living room doesn't have any ceiling lights so this helps light up the room

and in the den

Posted By: K W FRITH Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 02:17 PM
Man--I think that black/red Wayne 40 is SSssoooo Kool!
Posted By: rbonitz Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 02:23 PM
Awesome display TBird! You've got some great stuff.
Posted By: BryceG Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 03:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Tbirdgas

great stuff!

something looks odd about that Texaco clock... is it built into the wall? or is it photoshopped in to the picture?
Originally Posted By: rbonitz
Awesome display TBird! You've got some great stuff.

Ditto!

No more pumps for ya, Paul! laugh

Thanks for sharing!

Hen
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 03:52 PM
Thank You Ray and Kevin,great compliments coming from you both who have Outstanding Stuff!!

Bryce, clock is just there hanging on the wall, Not photshopped.

Hen, your probably right, No more pumps,turned 70 and starting to let some stuff go,Of Course If Something Outstanding Out of the Ordinary came by.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Thu May 22 2014 04:10 PM
Its the one thing that the wife is not crazy about,didn't pickout, convince me we had to have it or life just wouldn't be the same. I guess its somewhat a equalizer-huh?
I have 4 in my "mancave" it's where I go to relax there are 6 in the garage they get people asking questions and then they see just how badly I'm addicted to the hobby, amazingly the wife likes them as well so getting them inside isn't a problem, yet...

Killer collection + display, Bob!

I sure like the "mix" of RAILROAD + PETROLIANA pieces. Specifically, love the "Bell" + the "Wayne-866"!

Go Union Pacific!

Hen
Everyone's setups are so. nice . Shawn your MFA display is incredible and it seems ,I spy another bennet in the corner as mfa ! You have your place set up awesome !
Posted By: LC 336 Re: What household 'function' does your pump have? - Sat May 24 2014 03:55 PM
The 36B is a basement night light for the kids on weekends when they sleep down there, and for when company stays.

The Bowser I just finished yesterday is going up stairs to ashleys room for a night light.

Attached picture Jenney gas pump and lubster 044.jpg
Attached picture Bowser Done 091.jpg
Great looking pumps!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk