Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Ccdenney Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Sun Sep 15 2019 05:37 AM
There are 3 of these signs (Texaco Agent The Texas Company) on eBay although slightly different. One has wording below the star, one doesn't. Different asking prices, is it related to how old the sign is? I have an original porcelain sign and mine has even different writing under the star. "Reg .U.5.PAT.OFF" Can anyone help me understand why the differences?
Posted By: advertologist Re: Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Sun Sep 15 2019 03:21 PM
.. ... cool

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=texaco+agent+keyhole+sign
Posted By: Done4 Re: Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Sun Sep 15 2019 03:46 PM
I've never seen that keyhole shape before. Are these originals? Top two don't look correct.
Posted By: Ccdenney Re: Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Wed Sep 25 2019 04:36 AM
From what I've read, these are originals if they are there same as what I have. White base coat with the colored letters and print that is textured. Also very heavy metal compared to other signs that I have.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Wed Sep 25 2019 04:56 AM
The top two look like junk to me. Every other sign he has for sale is fake as well, along with the ones he already sold.
Posted By: puregas Re: Texaco keyhole signs on eBay - Wed Sep 25 2019 01:16 PM
I agree with Steve. When I just clicked on link to auction that Randy provided, you see the two fakes and below them is a listing for a real Agent sign.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk