Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hawkike Item bought,never delivered. - Sat Mar 04 2023 06:04 PM
Recently bought an item on Feebay that weighed 40 pounds.Tracking no by Fedex said it was del.to my address.I called Fedex went through the prompts to talk to a person.

I gave her the shippers name and she gave me a different tracking no than my original one and said it was delivered to another address and person in Citrus Heights and of course
could not give me the del place which i understand.I filed a complaint with Feebay they turned down my request based on shipper giving them a tracking no and said it was delivered to my house,which it was not.Long story short,i filed a dispute with Citi Card and with in two hours i received a credit from Feebay.Guess Feebay does not want to tangle with a bank.Problem solved!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Item bought,never delivered. - Sat Mar 04 2023 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by hawkike
i filed a dispute with Citi Card and with in two hours i received a credit from Feebay.Guess Feebay does not want to tangle with a bank.Problem solved!

exactly, call the bank and take that charge off (not paying for something I didn't receive) then feebay can deal with them .. ... cool
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk