Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gasoildude Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Mon Jan 09 2006 10:28 PM
Check this old station out 7210295563. Would look cool redone. A little steep on the price in my book.
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 12:23 AM
I'LL TAKE THAT '59 CHEVY WAGON. TURN THAT PUPPY INTO A SEDAN DELIVERY!

DOC @ TAG.WEST
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 12:49 AM
I like your thinking Doc. I was going to make a daily driver/pump hauler with the 50 Chevy Wagon I got but it is to far gone. Just going to part it out to recope my money. But I am saving the body, need a front clip minus the hood.
Posted By: st.rod Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 03:05 AM
Look again, its just a more door. But I like the thinking. Larry
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 11:20 AM
BISCAYNE? NOT A NOMAD? DID THEY MAKE NOMADS IN '59? WHERE THEY 2-OR-4 DOOR?

DOC @ TAG.WEST
Posted By: BLange Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 11:32 AM
If that station was a few thousand less, and in Iowa, I would think about it. Thank god it's not, so I don't have to run it past the boss.

Brian
Posted By: thermactor Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 03:29 PM
That 59 is a 4door hardtop "vista roof" or "pancake roof" model.

They made Nomads in 59, but they were 4doors, based on the Impala trim. There were also 2dr wagons and sedan delivs, but in lower trim.

Wes
Posted By: racemad55 Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Tue Jan 10 2006 08:03 PM
Looks like a 4 door Impala hardtop,maybe the grease rack under it is included in the price!
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Wed Jan 11 2006 01:28 AM
If someone is looking for an old station in California let me know. I have a contact in the Oakland area that has two stations and a diner that can be bought cheap. They'll have to be moved.
Posted By: indgasman Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Wed Jan 11 2006 10:40 AM
Lastgas15....
Do you have or can take a picture(s)? I know a guy who told me to be on the watch for a certain type. He's out in Calif. Post here or send to me at jcbb@hrtc.net---Thanks
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Thu Jan 12 2006 02:48 AM
Hey this is about the station not the cars!!! Haa Haa just kidding I have been parting out a 1950 station wagon the last few days. I got it all stripped out & thought "what a kick a** pump hauler this would make". The only draw back to that is the frame,floor & bottom half of the car is rusted out. Oh well what can you expect for $100.
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Thu Jan 12 2006 02:59 AM
OH, NO....IT'S THE EBAY SUBJECT POLICE ON PATROL!

DOC @ TAG.WEST
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Want To Build A Station ? Here Ya Go - Thu Jan 12 2006 09:18 PM
Hey DB if it was a 36B top & the car was in the background I bet you would not care at all about the car or cars. ROTFLMAO
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk