Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Proud_Dad ORIGINAL Frontier Gas Globe 'Rarin to go' - Sun Sep 09 2012 05:23 PM
I am selling my Frontier Gas Globe. I bought this about 2 years ago from a man that lived in Northern Colorado. He said he bought a cabin in 1962 in the mountains outside Ft. Collins and the globe was in the cabin when he bought it. He said this is from a gas station originally in Fort Collins Colorado.

The globe is in great shape. The glass is perfect (minus the factory imperfections). The Capco body has a crack (see picture) at the very top. This also comes with the original pump mounting ring. When I was researching value, it took a while for me to find when the last time an original Frontier globe was for sale.

I will ship this through FedEx, where they will insure and package it. $900 obo plus shipping.

Attached picture frontier 1.JPG
Attached picture frontier 1a.JPG
Attached picture frontier 2.JPG
Attached picture frontier 3.JPG
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: ORIGINAL Frontier Gas Globe 'Rarin to go' - Sun Sep 09 2012 05:24 PM
Here are more pics. If there is anything else you would like to see please just let me know.

Attached picture frontier 4.JPG
Attached picture frontier5.JPG
Posted By: Proud_Dad Re: ORIGINAL Frontier Gas Globe 'Rarin to go' - Mon Sep 10 2012 01:30 AM
Started an ebay auction on this. Please feel free to contact me on here if you have any questions. Its under item number 290772690539

Thanks!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk