Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Bill jr pump hauling - Fri Oct 07 2016 07:54 PM
Any body going thru eastern Mass headed to western NY or Eastern Pa that can haul a pump It is located by I 90 & I91 Willing to pay anytime in the next two -three weeks
Bill
Posted By: Bill jr Re: pump hauling - Fri Oct 14 2016 07:32 PM
I still need this pump moved Anybody coming from the New England area to NY or PA ??
Bill
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: pump hauling - Sat Oct 15 2016 06:58 PM
Call North American Van Lines, The Beltman Group. 1-800 959-8880 x 2. They move all my unrestored and restored pumps. They are reasonable and quick. In the week that you have been awaiting an answer, it could have been in your hands? All pumps are blanket wrapped and delivered into your garage. If you don't like to use a freighter, maybe a road trip is in line? Doesn't seem like it would take more that a day to go out and come back? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: SloDave Re: pump hauling - Mon Oct 17 2016 03:04 AM
I use North American Van Lines and agree with Paul. They quote over the phone and give pick up and delivery dates instantly. They have worked out great for me.
Dave
Posted By: NRP/MN Re: pump hauling - Fri Dec 23 2016 02:29 PM
For future reference for others, I just contracted with North American Van Lines per Paul's recommendation. They are transporting my recently purchased pump from Deland Florida to Minneapolis- St Paul for $393.00.
Hope this helps others in the future.
Posted By: 1968pickup Re: pump hauling - Wed Dec 28 2016 02:35 AM
I haven't done it but on another site they are using Fastenal not sure if u have to be a employee but might be worth looking into just store to store I think
Posted By: Speedracer Re: pump hauling - Thu Jan 26 2017 09:13 AM
I just shipped a pump to North Dakota from Michigan (using NAVL), and the buyer paid around $435 or $450 if I remember correctly. It's a pretty good deal.
Posted By: Ted Matthews Re: pump hauling - Sun Mar 19 2017 01:32 AM
Anyone can ship Fastenal store to store, but the item must be crated. Their prices are very reasonable.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk