Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Bass Master Fathers Day - Sun Jun 21 2015 01:45 PM
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the Fathers in Oldgas land smile Brian
Posted By: Gaspedler Re: Fathers Day - Sun Jun 21 2015 04:02 PM
Gonna be a great Fathers Day here... Off to celebrate my oldest grandson's High School Graduation. smile smile smile

Chuck
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Fathers Day - Sun Jun 21 2015 05:19 PM
Hello All....
The sun has finally come out this afternoon and it's currently 79 degrees....yesterday was overcast all day with some precipitation in the morning. It was too bad as I was volunteering for the Chamber of Commerce car show and I think the weather kept a lot of potential participants away. I know most classic car owners won't bring them out if the weather is threatening in the least.

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there....we are having a cook out at my Dad's around 5 pm. I'm taking my better Sinclair Aircraft sign with me so Dad can look at it and see of we can safely straighten out the "drop bend" where the sign was dropped from the pole when being changed out. I'm 99% sure I have a way figured out to do it without losing any more porcelain than was already lost when it was dropped. Dad has a big vice as well as a press so I think we can do this, lol! If I don't feel it will go well, I will just live with the small bend.
Take care,
Darin
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Fathers Day - Mon Jun 22 2015 02:47 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk