Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Nicole Snowy Saturday! - Sat Dec 17 2016 07:07 PM
Got about 4 inches of the white stuff here in NH where I am visiting my folks. Too bad I don't have a camera with me (and a dumb not to have a phone that takes pictures... :< )

It's lovely powdery snow that will all be washed away tomorrow with rain and higher temps.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!
Posted By: bmclemore Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sat Dec 17 2016 07:13 PM
It's like 79* down south right now, possible record highs today!
Posted By: huskybob Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sat Dec 17 2016 08:02 PM
Originally Posted By bmclemore
It's like 79* down south right now, possible record highs today!
mad mad wink
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sat Dec 17 2016 09:49 PM
About8" of snow and a high of "zilch" tomorrow! Wheelin on the lake soon! Two and a half weeks ago I was riding my motorcycle!
Posted By: hawkike Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sat Dec 17 2016 10:57 PM
Just about sunset,bumper crop on my 39 year old orange and tangerine trees,and they are EXCELLENT!

wink

Attached picture DSCN0411.jpg
Posted By: Terry Flannery Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sun Dec 18 2016 02:42 AM
I used to trade DB maple syrup I make for oranges. Being I'm from the frozen north of Wis was wondering, how long do the citrus crops last before they go bad on the tree. Got to love them CA oranges, eat them about every day in the winter.
Posted By: hawkike Re: Snowy Saturday! - Sun Dec 18 2016 04:00 PM
Originally Posted By Terry Flannery
I used to trade DB maple syrup I make for oranges. Being I'm from the frozen north of Wis was wondering, how long do the citrus crops last before they go bad on the tree. Got to love them CA oranges, eat them about every day in the winter.

Good question,oranges can stay on for a couple of months with no problem.Not so with tangerines they tend to start getting dry within a short period of time,i eat at least 2 a day!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk