Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: DWSheffer Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 01:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Enjoy the day with family and friends, who we should give thanks for every day. This site has introduced me to some folks who have became good friends over the years, so I'm thankful for OG and the time Jim puts into the site every day.
Have a good day all,
Darin
Posted By: Bass Master Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 01:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. May you all have a Blessed day!!
Brian
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 01:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Oldgasers!
Family and friends and food! That will work!
I've been somewhat of a lone wolf for three months,as my better half has been staying with our parents helping them along so it will be special to have everyone in one spot.
Have a good one!
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 01:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope you are able to enjoy the day with your families either in person, or in your heart. Please take a moment to reflect upon what each of you are truly thankful for. Have a wonderful day!
Posted By: poleman Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 03:57 PM
I wish everyone a happy and safe THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! THANK GOD for all the BLESSINGS of LIFE!!!!! ENJOY the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Done4 Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 04:05 PM
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year, have a great one everyone!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 05:04 PM
Thankful for the opportunity to live the lifestyle that I have and thankful for this hobby and all the friends I have made while being involved in it! Thank you Old Gas!
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Thu Nov 23 2017 05:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy the day and be thankful for friends and family. And also give thanks to the police and military, and the service men and women over seas right now for all the freedoms in this great country.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Fri Nov 24 2017 01:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... - Fri Nov 24 2017 01:29 AM
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk