Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Bob Richards Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Fri Jun 22 2018 11:37 PM
Mike Carson (bruzer75) passed away Tuesday night. Mike hadn't participated in the Hobby , nor on Oldgas for some time; once his Health took a drastic turn for the worse. Mike, was my friend not only in the Hobby; but also in my personal Life. RIP, my friend!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Fri Jun 22 2018 11:46 PM
Bob sorry to here about your friend.
Good to see your still kicking ,I was just thinking about you the other night.
Will say a pray for the Carson Family.
Posted By: Oldgas Moderator Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Fri Jun 22 2018 11:51 PM
Sorry to hear about Mike. Our prayers and sympathy for you, Bob, and all his friends and family. Mike was a believer in God and I'm sure he is now in a better place.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sat Jun 23 2018 02:20 AM
Mike and his wife stopped by on there way to Spokane to see his son years ago. Enjoyed his visit. Sorry to here of his passing. Bob still waiting for your visit, glad to see you post. Richard
Posted By: mrcavalcade Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sat Jun 23 2018 08:37 AM
My sympathy to his friends and family
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sat Jun 23 2018 01:25 PM
Sincere deepest condolences to all his friends & family.
I talked with him many years ago,and enjoyed our conversations.
Rick
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sat Jun 23 2018 02:09 PM
My condolences to Mike's family and friends. I didn't know him personally but remember him posting here. Miss your posts here too Bob.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sun Jun 24 2018 02:28 AM
Just reached out to Mike a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear of his passing. Mike was a nice guy.
RIP "bruzer"
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Sun Jun 24 2018 03:07 AM
Sorry for your loss and to his family for there loss.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Mon Jun 25 2018 12:18 PM
Sorry to hear. Condolences to his friends and family.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Mon Jun 25 2018 04:41 PM
I have had dealings with Mike in the past, and I never got to meet him.
Our contact was always thru Old Gas and he was an asset to this site.
My condolences to the family and all of his friends!
He will be missed!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Mike Carson has gone home, to be with God - Wed Jun 27 2018 03:02 AM
RIP bruzer....
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk