Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Nicole Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 06:42 AM
Starting the day early. : (

So if you can't sleep there's always OLDGAS! : )

Beautiful day yesterday, with rain expected this morning. Then we are off for a hot week in the 90's!

The day's have been running together with painting deadlines. But it's always a joy to be in the zone with your work. Too bad it ramps up the adrenalin and makes it hard to sleep...

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 02:01 PM
Good morning everybody!

Seems like just a few hours ago it was Monday, the week sure is flying by. The shop is buried in work, which is a good thing and a bad thing, LOL. I picked up some cool pumps the past few weeks, that is always fun when that happens!

Have a good day everybody.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 03:59 PM
Morning all, Nicole you get the early bird award. I did wake up to thunder and lighting about 6. That's a early bird for me,
Had a pretty big round of rain this morning with another wave predicted for this afternoon.
Got the grandson we have been to feed the ducks we are headed out to check and see what else we can get in to

Have a great day all..
Posted By: T-way Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 04:27 PM
Rain. Rain. And more rain here.

I stopped at the auto supply store this AM. Been years since I bought any quarts of oil. Two quarts of 10W-30 Pennzoil was $15.00!

Gonna cost me over $30.00 just to change the oil in my Zero Turn lawn mower with the filter and all.

Later . . .

Jim
Posted By: Done4 Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 04:29 PM
Good morning everyone.

Geez, Nicole you beat the early birds. Bet you sleep good tonight.

More rain last night and it was heavy. Today on and off rain and the grass keeps growing. Our little pond is full and fuller.

Got a couple of things planned today but that is about it. Not being able to work outside I feel like I'm being punished for something.

Have a great day everyone, stay dry and safe.

Attached picture 123.jpg
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Wed Jun 27 2018 04:51 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

70s this morning. Intended to get out there and trim with the weedeater first thing, but got distracted. So I guess I do it when it gets warmer.

Cool scene, Les. I'll bet you have some woodland critters coming there to grab a drink.

Have a great hump day out there in Oldgasland
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Over the hump Wednesday - Thu Jun 28 2018 02:34 AM
Good evening everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic day! It was super hot here today, it got to 106 degrees and a whole bunch of humidity. It made it very tough today. Take care everyone!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk