Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sat Oct 09 2021 05:18 PM
Many of you don't know Frank aka DodoGas, he was very active on Old Gas for many years, but as of late, has gone back to his first love, Bikes & Motorcycles. Last Tuesday he was riding his bicycle to his shop, and was involved in a bad accident. I don't know all the details yet, but these are the reports I've got from another good friend (Also Frank)

Friday - He's in tough shape - banged up, some major cuts - but worst of all really bad skull fracture(s), he's being watched closely, will be CT scanned again today (as he has been since the accident) watching for bleeding and swelling on the brain. He is awake, but unable to recognize anyone or even know who he is - and has 24hr supervision.

Saturday - He's stabilized but in bad sbape, Being watched closely, minimal response and high agitation. They're saying the next couple weeks will be critical to seeing how he comes back, Really messed himself up

Attached picture Picture 081.jpg
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sat Oct 09 2021 07:03 PM
Prayers to Frank. Get well soon.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sun Oct 10 2021 01:01 AM
Our prayers for Frank's recovery.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sun Oct 10 2021 01:13 AM
Get better Dodo..We need you.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sun Oct 10 2021 04:04 AM
Sorry to hear, accidents make for extremely hard times at any age. Best of luck to him.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sun Oct 10 2021 04:19 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Dodo helped me out my Boyal Dayton visible a lot of years ago. Get better. Richard
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Fri Oct 15 2021 07:35 PM
Sad to have to share this today, we lost a good man last night, rest in peace Frank...
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Fri Oct 15 2021 08:58 PM
My condolences to all his family and friends.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Fri Oct 15 2021 11:38 PM
Rest in peace. Thanks Lance for letting us know. Richard
Posted By: Tankar Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Sat Oct 16 2021 12:23 AM
My condolences to his friends and family.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Mon Oct 18 2021 02:06 AM
Rest in Peace....
Posted By: Pogo's Garage Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Wed Oct 20 2021 03:30 PM
Here is a link to Frank's Obituary Frank D. Motschko
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Wed Oct 20 2021 05:17 PM
RIP, condolences to family and friends.
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Prayers for DodoGas (Frank Motschko) - Wed Oct 20 2021 07:28 PM
My condolences to his family.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk