Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldnfuelish Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 11:13 AM
Morning all,up and out the door,lots to get done today..looks like another nice but cool day.As o last night,I am officially a GRANDPA!! Kylie Lynn,9 lbs was born to Kenny( my oldest) and Mellissa last night about 6 pm. Can't wait to spoil her rotten!!
HAGR8 day all,,

Posted By: wads Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 11:35 AM
Congratulations Mick and to Grandma Maria, Uncle Stephen and the rest of the family. I am lucky enough to have five and they always put a smile on my face. Great to watch them grow and exhausting when babysitting (ha-ha).
Posted By: LOWright Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 11:49 AM
Congratulations Gramps! No time for heating and air anymore……..LOL
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 01:25 PM
Congrats grampa Mick...
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 01:39 PM
Congrats Mick. I just made grandpa status back in January myself and it has been a life changer around our house. You find out real fast where you stand in the priority department! That means you're on your own most of the time cause that little girl will be número UNO on the wife's list for sure. It's all good though, wouldn't trade it for anything. Been in Florida since Monday now and still haven't put the boat in as all the cool air hit here with the north wind churning things up. Warming up today but now its raining! Looks better for the weekend so patience is the word. Haves great weekend all....GB
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 01:45 PM
Congrats to Mick & Maria. Grandparenting is the best job in the world. Have lots of fun, spoil 'em and send 'em back home. wink
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 01:54 PM
Congrats to you and the family. Great sign to. I'm sitting out in the elements today waiting for the right deer so far I've seen 20 within 2 hours.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 01:58 PM
Morning all! Congratulations Mick! Grandparenting is a fun job!
I got the Warden to help me in the shop last night, and we really made progress on the walls and getting things hung in the proper places! Its starting to look actually organized?
Great fall day here!
Hope all the rest of you are having it just as nice!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 02:53 PM
Congraulations Mick .
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 03:15 PM
Congrats Mick smile
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 05:06 PM
Congratulations Mick and Maria!!!

Sun is out so here we go. I might have the Grandaughter if she does not go shopping with Momma and G-Ma.
May God bless us all,
Mike
Posted By: KYGULF Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 05:09 PM
Congrats Mick and Maria!

Brian
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 05:12 PM
That's great!Congrats to your family.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 08:46 PM
Congrats Maria and Mick and lets not forget the parents. Parents take a back set to Grandparents! Carefull making them understand.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 08:46 PM
Thanks all,pics when I get some
Posted By: Alex Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Fri Nov 15 2013 10:23 PM
Congrats...grandparenting is great. Here is a pic of my two youngest gettingin a little late fall fishing....this wasn't posed...they were just sitting and talking....

Attached picture Joe and Olivia fishing 2013.jpg
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Fr Fr Fr Fiday - Sat Nov 16 2013 08:08 PM
Hey Mick
Yes being a grandparent is a game changer-a good one but you really get old when they turn milestone ages like 1/5/13/16/18 as we've discovered! Bella will need to re-adjust as well. Hopefully she is up for it. Congratulations to all involved!!
Fred
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk