Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sat Feb 08 2014 03:51 PM
http://youtu.be/wo6PmCidhp0
Posted By: Alex Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sat Feb 08 2014 05:25 PM
My wife needs that...Sorry, dear....
Posted By: Savinsam Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sat Feb 08 2014 05:29 PM
Yeah, if I remember right, that idea went over real big!!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sat Feb 08 2014 08:32 PM
Gives new meaning to turns on a dime.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sat Feb 08 2014 10:34 PM
Easier to get Out of a tight parking spot than to get Into.
Usually takes all day to get a 30/45sec useable shot.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sun Feb 09 2014 02:20 AM
Would be interesting to know if this has been found on any older cars. I would think it would be a rare find!!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sun Feb 09 2014 06:53 AM
Just imagine having a flat, what ya had to go thru to use the spare!

IF you were close to Spokane, ya could call Flat Tire Service.
Posted By: Vermonter Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sun Feb 09 2014 04:28 PM
Wouldn't think you would have to worry about parken your horse. Did one of your youngins get one of those horseless carriages?
I told my wife we would get her a new car when this tire filling buseness pick up. I am kind of pushen for a older car and adden this on as a supprise
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Sun Feb 09 2014 06:46 PM
Gotta Teach her to drive 1st.
Posted By: Let er' Buck Re: Have you folks seen this car parken option? - Mon Feb 10 2014 12:19 AM
Definitely wouldn't have helped this guy! whistle
Went to grab some quick breakfast at Carl's JR this morning and found this mess and no breakfast DANG IT....
I hope the driver was okay that would ruin a day more than no breakfast for sure..

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk