Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: KL Bird Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 02:56 AM
Hi all. Just thought I would show a few pics of the Buick at our local annual car show this last weekend. This was the first time I had shown a car of my own at this show and I had a blast. The hightlite for me was when the original owner's two grand-daughters came to the show to see the car,which they haven't seen in many, many years, and they were so excited. Hope you enjoy.

Ken.
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 05:15 AM
Nice display with the added BA items. My friend Mark from Calgary was vendor at that show. I was born in Saskatchewan. Only been back once in the past 27 years. Maybe next year I will join him.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 10:37 AM
Nice.
Like a Canadian Mayberry...Goober says hey.
Posted By: Johnay Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 10:47 AM
Very nice Buick and a great display of B/A to go along with it.
Posted By: junior25 Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 11:03 AM
Likely all that B/A display fits in the trunk of the Buick for easy set up..Lol
Looks great Ken!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 03:03 PM
Real nice stuff there! Love the car
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 05:22 PM
From the fan belt to the Buick, looking real good!!! Must have been a good time!
Posted By: Vermonter Re: Showed the Buick on the weekend. - Tue Apr 22 2014 07:23 PM
Beautiful car and the display is a nice touch.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk