Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pollyman Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 06:22 PM
Clinton, I have been trying to get a hold of you for the past few weeks. I don't think you are getting my texts and your voicemail is not set up on your phone anymore. PM's are not allowed to you on oldgas either. Please call me at 916-719-1663 about the base and top of that pump I sent you months ago. Thank you. ~Jason
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 06:37 PM
Pm sent
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 06:53 PM
If anyone else needs to get in touch with me please email me. I will get back with you ASAP. Thanks.
Posted By: pollyman Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 06:55 PM
Thanks Clinton. I knew something had to have happened. You usually respond so quickly.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 07:25 PM
Notchcad,

Your email address is not shown in your Profile. You need to edit your Profile and include your email. Only members who are logged in can see your Profile.
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 08:50 PM
Done. Thanks Jim!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 09:08 PM
Clinton is covert. Never know when you'll hear from him.

Larry
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Notchcad (Clinton) Please contact me. - Tue Sep 09 2014 11:24 PM
Thanks Larry. Clinton is BUSY. Hard to fit it all in sometimes! Retirement is coming and I'll be at your service. About 20 years to go!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk