Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Work together to build this resource - Sat Nov 01 2003 03:04 PM
I have added this new forum on Shop Talk to identify known reproduction items that are not dated or marked as reprodution. Images that are the copyright property of someone else should be used here only with the owner's permission. Discussions about items on eBay should be posted in the Online Auctions eBay forum as they are now. This forum should be a reference of descriptions and images of troublesome fakes. Pictures of both original and fake items with the differences pointed out would be most valuable.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Posted By: huskybob Re: Work together to build this resource - Sat Nov 01 2003 04:15 PM
Jim..... You're tooooo much.... thanks for being a workaholic.....
bob
Posted By: rext@worldnet.att.net Re: Work together to build this resource - Sat Nov 01 2003 07:09 PM
Jim your the greatest your "Lets Do It" attitude is an example of what makes this Site soooo good ,Thanks Rex.

------------------
Posted By: djhubba Re: Work together to build this resource - Sun Nov 02 2003 02:04 AM
A Big thanks from the Gas Geek of shoreline WA too Jim
------------------------------------------
Hubba, saying..many thanks Jim
Posted By: pollyman Re: Work together to build this resource - Mon Nov 03 2003 08:53 PM
Way to go, this is exactly what we needed. This is how I learn everything from you long time collectors. Thank you Jim!!!

------------------
~Jason
http://www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html
Posted By: Dwaine Buck Re: Work together to build this resource - Thu Nov 27 2003 01:02 PM
I think these treads are getting screwed up. I think there should be a monator for this forum, and all posts about Texaco or any other should be under one post, not all over the place. as should the others, and comments other then knowageable ones about the item should not be allowed. just my two cents.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk