Next Thread
Print Thread
#617393 Thu Jun 11 2015 09:26 AM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
As stated in a previous post I am trying to document the differences between the G&B Visible pumps. Information is plentiful on the T-176 models but scarce on the others. If any member has "Specification Sheets" like those in the pictures and would be willing to share them with me to aid in my research I would appreciate it. I don't even own a T177, T178 or T179. The purpose is to help fellow Oldgassers in their restorations like I did when I put the information together on the Gallon Indicators.

As I searched all previous posts I found some useful information but unfortunately a lot of disinformation. The common quote is that there are just a couple of differences between the models when in fact there are numerous differences.

When Jack Simms still had information on these models he sold much of it to Oldgasser so know it's still out there. A couple of members have stepped forward with pictures which have been very helpful but nothing helps like original factory specs. Even G&B's advertising often displays the pumps incorrectly. Notice the T-179 displayed without an Access Panel.

If you are luck enough to have any specification sheets, parts sheets, or even pictures please let me know. Thanking you in advance.

Catalog picture and dimensions 1.jpg G&B 10a.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
A
A
Tim did you have bigger quality pictures of the ones you posted on this topic?
Sorry for resurrect this old post but I am looking for G&B T-179 ads and literature.
Thank you!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved