Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#619823 Mon Jun 29 2015 06:23 PM
C
Chilton Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Need one restorable door for Bennett model 900 or 1000 series. While the original ID plate is missing, I believe my pump to be a 1066 model based on other photos i have seen. It would appear to me that the doors on the 900s and 1000s and possibly other model series are essentially the same, so there may be other doors that will work as well.

Any door available in Texas, especially the Houston or Austin area would be perfect to avoid shipping costs.

Also, not sure exactly what is missing but the shutoff and hook parts for hanging up the pump handle are missing, at least in part. Any available parts and/or close up photos of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any assistance.

Larry Chilton
Georgetown, Tx

C
Chilton Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My original post on June 29 indicated that a good restorable Bennett door located in Texas would be referable but since i have only received one response, from California, I do not want to limit my finding of a door to just Texas. There must be plenty of available Bennett 900 or 1000 series doors out there, so please let me know what is available.

Thanks again,

Larry Chilton
Georgetown, Tx

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Larry,
If you still have not found a door close by, I can help you out,shipping runs about $30+-. It will need some body work to fix rust out but it has not been run over by a tractor. I can text or email you a picture.
Also, here is a picture of the nozzle rest parts. Again, if you need anything I can help.
Tom.

2015-07-07 20.16.24.jpg

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana
C
Chilton Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey, Tom,

Thanks for the photo of the nozzle rest parts. Now I know what to look for, and by the way do you have that chrome shut-off handle or some suitable replacement?

Yes, I would be interested in seeing one or more photos to assess the needed rust repairs on the door. This door is for my son-in-law so will need to consult with him after seeing what you have and your asking price.

Larry

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved